Have a burning question you need answered? You're in the right place.
Interested families can find our most frequently asked questions below. Still can't find what you're looking for? Contact the Admissions Team by email or by phone at 819.566.0227. We are always here to help!
What I love the most about [BCS] is that everyone is always here for you. I just love the sense of family that BCS has.
Nadim Zard, BCS'19
- What is the proportion of boarders to day students?
- What is the percentage of BCS graduates that go on to post-secondary education?
- What universities do graduates attend?
- Does BCS close during breaks and holidays?
- How large is BCS?
- What kind of facilities does the school have to offer?
- Does BCS have an ESL program or English language support?
- What medical services are available?
- How does the admissions process work?
- When is the application deadline?
- How long before I know if I am accepted?
- How can I prepare for the Math & English Worksheets & Interview?
- Is the TOEFL test required?
- Is the SSAT required?
- Do you offer SAT preparation?
- How do international students obtain a study permit?