When you join the team at Bishop’s College School, you instantly become a member of the full BCS community.
A community that fosters leadership, growth, engagement, experience, and exploration in all its members. At BCS, we strongly believe in a culture of life-long learning and are committed to offering continuous learning for all employees by encouraging and facilitating professional growth and expertise. Our employees enjoy the following:
- Ongoing professional development and learning opportunities
- A generous Group Benefits Plan, including health and dental insurance, long-term disability and life insurance
Competitive salary and paid time off, such as sick days and vacation days
Flexible and remote working options
Employee assistance programs including confidential counselling, financial information and resources, wellness, and work-life solutions
Individualized fitness plans and access to our training facilities
- Opportunities to participate in local, national, and international service trips
- Our stunning 250-acre campus and multiple facilities, and surrounding Eastern Townships region
- Opportunities to contribute and get involved with the BCS, Lennoxville, and Eastern Townships communities
Bishop’s College School is an equal opportunity employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to creating an inclusive workplace that values and promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice, and actively seek a broad spectrum of qualified candidates.