January 11, 2021 | Fresh off the Winter Break, we're welcoming our community back online ahead of our return to campus next week.
We're beyond excited to welcome everyone back for the second half of the school year. As we ease back into things, make sure to take note of the following:
- We'll be following a ‘Schedule B’ for the full week online (the first class starts at 9:10 AM and the school day ends at 3:15 PM).
- Our teachers will be holding ‘Office Hours’ four times this week (Monday & Wednesday: 8:30 – 9:00 AM and Tuesday & Thursday: 3:30 – 4:00 PM) to provide students with the opportunity to ask questions, get clarification, or review a concept that they did not understand. Check your group on the portal for a link!
- Advisor meetings will take place online at 8:45 AM on Thursday, January 14.
Our regular supports and services are back in full swing as well:
- The R.D.W. Howson Enrichment Centre support and evening tutoring will continue online. Don't hesitate to reach out to Mrs. Shelley Gardner-Bray if you have any questions at [email protected].
- Our School Counsellor, Ms. Marie-Noëlle Gattuso, is available for any and all of our community who would like to speak with her. Simply send her an email at [email protected].
- Our Strength & Conditioning Coach, Mr. Josh Bray, is sharing home-friendly workouts on his Instagram page. Check it out here.
- The Peter G. Holt Memorial Library is offering open online office hours for the week. Stop by if you need help with a class, with curriculum, assignment adaptation, citation and research queries, or if you’d like to reserve a book or two. Check your inbox for the link!
Welcome back, everyone! We're wishing you all a great week online and we can't wait to see you back on campus very soon.