Arriving to Campus
All visitors must be fully vaccinated with Health Canada approved vaccines.
- Visitors may be asked to wear a medical mask for a large gathering indoor event.
- Visitors are asked to sanitize their hands throughout their time on campus.
- Visitors are asked to respect two-meter distancing indoors, when possible.
- Visitors may be restricted to defined parts of campus.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the residences.
*Parents or family members who are dropping off or picking up a student without leaving their vehicle are exempt from the above stipulations
Updated on 05/05/2022