Arriving to Campus
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated with Health Canada approved vaccines and provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- All visitors must complete our COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival.
- All visitors must complete a temperature check upon arrival.
Any individual who arrives to the BCS campus not fully vaccinated or without proof of vaccination and/or who responds positively to any of the screening questions and/or has fever will not be granted access to campus.
- Visitors must wear a medical mask at all times while indoors and outdoors.
- An individual who receives pre-authorized approval to take part in a school-sanctioned activity without a mask must test negative on a school-administered rapid antigen screening test upon arrival.
- Visitors must sanitize their hands at security and throughout their time on campus.
- Visitors must respect two-meter distancing at all times.
- Visitors will be restricted to defined parts of campus.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the residences.
- Visitors are not permitted to eat in the dining hall.
*Parents or family members who are dropping off or picking up a student without leaving their vehicle are exempt from the above stipulations
Updated on 09/17/2021